Custom Search

Marketing Latest Update

The other day, I discovered a great site to further drive traffic to this blog that I have. This promising site is called Livewire News, a great Social Community for bloggers, webmasters, and anyone who wishes to promote their articles or blog posts.. I was able to browse around the site and participate such as submitting an article, commenting, and most of all, I had to register to be a member.

Why I said it’s a promising site? It is because as I see it, it is still fresh in the web and members are just starting to be in. It is not saturated yet and I advice everyone to be part of Livewire News for we all have nothing to lose and be the pioneers. Why do you have to join? For a lot of reasons and I specify some of them:


1. It is a free site that you can submit your own site articles making your articles/site popular.

2. Once your article is published, expect a good deal of traffic to rush in to your site.

3. Make your site/blog be featured for free both in the top users area as well as in the articles you submitted or in the Latest Comments section.

4. Socialization and site/blog hopping among members are possible especially for those who submitted the article from their own blog or site and not from other sources.

5. Free traffic to your/our sites/blogs

6. And a lot more.. I suggest you visit and discover the benefits yourselves. Just click Here to Discover More of Livewire News Social Community.

Photobucket

As a new part of the site, I am still learning and I have seen that not all articles submitted are approved. Thus, I had concluded that only relevant and useful articles and/or news are up there.

Submitting an article takes only three little steps. After submission, it is automatically queued in the ‘Upcoming News’ section and if it gets approved, it goes to the ‘Hottest News’ area. The arrangement as I see it is based on the popularity or voting by other members and readers.

How I submitted mine and with some notations are presented in the following images. Click each
of them to see clearly in real size format:

So what are you waiting for? Click any of the links and images mentioned/presented and increase your traffic! The url? www.livewirenews.net!

0 comments
Disclaimer : We does not guarantee any income earning by joining any programs listed in this site. You must be comfortable with the amounts you invested otherwise go to different program. We can not be held in any way responsible to any losses you may incurred. © 2007, 2008 Spirit Of Bonoriau . All rights reserved. Powered By Blogger.